We are committed to having great low prices everyday and we guarantee it. So if you find the same grade doors, warranty and shipping costs from another internet dealer, at a lower price, upon verification We will beat the price.
FREE PHONE 1-877-753-6677 TO ORDER
FREE PHONE 1-877-753-6677 TO
If your looking for a roll up door, garage door, commercial door, shed door or barn door.
We have several staff members ready to answer any questions that you may have. We can also take your order over the phone.
Toll Free Phone 1-877-753-6677 To Order Thanks for your business.
The next generation available today... where you get more for less.
We are glad to have you on our website, and even happier to demonstrate why our products are the state of the art highest performance on the market today. We are a US based company that specializes in making roll up, commercial garage and wind load rated doors and would like to tell you about our line of products. Thousands and thousands of our units are in operation all over the world, every day of the year.
Our roll up doors, commercial roll up doors and garage doors are special because they are made of good quality components. Delivering a high quality, cost effective product is our standard and that is just why our units have been chosen by many companies, small and large. In the 10 years that we have been in business we have made a good name for ourselves in countries around the world.
Explore our site and get an even more in-depth view of our product range in real world conditions. Through our web site you will be able to see our price list and brochures.
Telephone:1-352-243-0180 Toll Free 1-877-753-6677
In need of a single unit for your shed, building or supplying a complete mini storage facility, we can ship any amount directly to your job site. Commercial, Heavy Duty, Wind Certified designed to 150 mph wind, we can deliver from several strategically located plants in Orlando, FL. Mesa, AZ. Temple GA. Anaheim, CA. Butler, IN. Houston, TX.
Made In The US. Ready To Buy Go ToStep 5.
Telephone:1-352-243-0180 Toll Free: 1-877-753-6677.
Follow these steps to find the correct size door:
- Step 1: Measure your finished frame.
- Step 2: Check clearance.
- Step 3: Find delivery zone.
- Step 4: Choose color.
- Step 5: Order correct size.
We can supply you with a selection of units from major manufactures at discount prices.
Our prices are for a boxed ready to ship unit (shipping depends on garage door size and zip code).
All our units come complete with frame, fixings, mounting brackets, tension or reduced drive chain, lock/latch system in any of 22 colors.
We can offer you the right product at the right price for the following applications:
Commercial steel rolling/overhead.
Light use and medium use metal units.
Heavy Duty Wind rated units inc. Dade county approved.
Sizes up to 20ft wide and 16ft high.
Also medium to heavy duty commercial doors.
If you would like to place an order or receive more information, please use our web site, or contact us by telephone.
FREE PHONE 1-877-753-6677 TO ORDER
Interested in learning more and seeing our fantastic selection? Simply visit our website today to start shopping!
Your source for doors. ( Period ) If you need a door, no matter what kind it is we’ve got it for less!
We are Doors Direct. We work directly with Manufacturers, allowing us to reduce expenses.
We are pioneers of the direct-to-the-consumer approach, And we can offer our customers great service as well as Substantial savings.
At Doors Direct we have a beautiful and large selection of styles to choose from!
Whether you are in the market for a new garage door, Roll-up-door, roll up shed door, roll up barn door or a commercial door, Doors Direct has the variety And quality to suit your needs!
NOBODY BEATS OUR PRICES!!!
We’re so confident our prices can’t be beat, we guarantee it! We offer a Low Price Guarantee on all in-stock merchandise. Just compare our total price—item price + tax (if applicable) + shipping & handling to the total price of other online stores.
If you find a lower price, we will match the price and refund 10% of the difference!
Just call or visit our awesome website to begin shopping!
LOG ON, or CALL NOW and get the best prices on:
- Garage Doors
- Roll up Doors
- Commercial Doors
- Roll Up Barn Doors
- Roll Up Shed Doors
- Roll Up SCounter Doors
And much more! Log on now to view our full inventory @ www.BuyDoorsDirect.com Or call us @ 1-877-753-6677
- All DRUMS are fitted with a grease filled, shielded radial ball bearing to contribute to a smoother operation and reduce wear and friction.
- Factory installed galvanized reinforced 16 gauge BRACKETS (12 gauge for doors over 9’ wide or 8’ tall) are designed to easily snap onto the guides, reducing installation time.
- Galvanized, guide-mounted HEAD STOPS are simple to install and prevent curtain over travel when raising the door. Installed through guide after curtain is lowered, they provide definite contact with the bottom bar angle and stop clips.
- The RATCHET SPRING TENSIONER ASSEMBLY is factory installed on the end of the door axle and allows precise fine tuning of the initial spring tension. Increments of 1/8 turn are possible. Tensioner adjusts both springs equally at the same time from only one end of the door.
- Roll formed clear acrylic coated galvanized steel BOTTOM BAR reinforced with a 1-1/2” x 1-1/2” 14 gauge full width galvanized angle that extends fully into the guides. The PVC bulb astragal provides positive contact with floor. Lift handle(s) and stop clips installed on exterior side of bottom bar and a non-rotting pull rope is attached to the inside angle.
- Oil-tempered helical torsion SPRINGS are factory lubricated to minimize friction and corrosion while increasing the spring cycle life. Spring wire confirms to ASTM A 229.
- Full width galvanized steel BARREL totally encloses the drums, springs and axle. Barrel-type construction reduces door sag, eliminates drum dents and improves operation due to an even support of the curtain for the entire width.
- Galvanized and pre-painted with long lasting Super Durable polyester paint, the 26 gauge CORRUGATED CURTAIN is roll formed from ASTM A 653 grade 80 full hard steel. This premium steel yields greater door strength and minimized curtain damage. Full height felt tape on back of curtain prevents nesting and reduces paint rubbing. 20+ colors are standard, with others available on special order. Available in sizes up to 10’0” x 10’0”.
- Roll formed, 18 gauge galvanized GUIDES are fitted with dual polyethylene wear strips to reduce friction and muffle door noises. All guide attachment to jamb is performed through the guides without the addition of clips welded to the back of the guide. This gives a neater appearance, increased strength and aids in tight installations.
- Yellow zinc coated steel or optional stainless steel cover, slide and four attachment bolts are factory installed. The slide exhibits magnetic properties that can be used to activate a guide mounted security sensor. LATCH accepts all industry padlocks, including 7/16” diameter shanks. Provision for cylinder lock included.